Wednesday 6 February 2013

Dear St Valentine... ♥


 
...I have been so full of love this year - and I have given so much love
 I wouldn't mind getting one of these items as a Valentine gift ;)
 
Above you can see my valentine picks - you'll find both pricey and non-pricey items
 
Iphone Case: DKNY from my-wardrobe.com £39.00
Suede Ankle Boots: Rag & Bone from mytheresa.com €460.00
Gold Angel Wing Bracelet: Phoebe Coleman from my-wardrobe.com £80.00
S Alpha Ring: From daisyjewellery.com £37.00
Too Hot To Handle Sia Messenger Bag: Marc By Marc Jacobs from selfridges.com £260.00
Double Ring With Bezel: Jacquie Aiche from shopbop.com $132.00
Black Diamond Nail Polish: Azature from selfridges.com £17.00
Leather Miniskirt: Stouls from mytheresa.com €498.00
Animal Print Pumps: Mulberry from mytheresa.com €550.00
 
hope my dear valentine sees my list lol ;)
 
("Be My-Valentine" Header, borrowed from My-wardrobe.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment