Saturday 18 May 2013

Denim Skirt

 
I just love this denim skirt by KSUBI, reminds me a bit of the ACNE one
from last year, but it's now sold out on net a porter
 
 
There are a few other cheaper versions out there too
 
Ripped denim skirt from ZARA, I did try this one and it's really nice,
but it's really big in the sizing, 34 was more like a 36/38.
I am quite petite but I can usually wear 34 in ZARA WOMAN,
but this one was just way too big, what a shame :( , I will
think about this one, maybe it will work to tailor it somehow..
Get it here
 
 
 
 
This is another one I tried on when in Sweden, from Lindex,
really nice, but the sizing started from 36, so it was just slightly big
for me, I wished it would have come in 34.
This one seems to be sold out online, but they still had it in the
shops in Sweden


No comments:

Post a Comment