Friday 26 July 2013

DSTRKT London!

Hey it's Friday, yuuuhuuu!!

It's been hard to be back at work this week, after holidays and especially 
since the weather has been so great, the last thing you want is to sit in 
a office sweating - but I made it!!

On Wednesday we went to a Summer Party at DSTRKT in 
Piccadilly Circus, arranged by one of our suppliers! This is a known and 
popular nightclub, it was my first time there and I really liked the place - 
but we left early as the party was a bit slow.. and as we came straight 
from work, we were starving but the food wasn't exactly flowing..


I was wearing:
Top from Zara
Asymmetrical Skirt from H&M Trend (old)
Necklace from H&M
Flats From River Island (old)

For the evening I changed to Heels, from ZARA TRF (old)






 

With my BFF


 

No comments:

Post a Comment