Thursday 18 July 2013

From Paris with Love


Yesterday we had a long day of sightseeing, we decided to go to central Paris to do some shopping and see some sights! I have been in Paris before so I have seen most of it already, but it's always enjoyable to walk around Paris.

We took the train from the train station which is near the house - it's about 40 min train ride to central Paris! It's been really really hot in Paris since we arrived so its quite hard to walk around in the heat I must admit, but we managed with loads of water and food!

We saw The louvre, Arc de triomphe, The Seine, Champs des Élysées and so on. Quite disappointing but we didn't make it to the Eiffel Tower this time, but as mentioned I've seen it a few times already, so it's not the end of the world.

I didn't do a lot of shopping I must admit, because many shops here also exist in London, and when converting the euro into pounds, it ends up more expensive, so I tried to be good and moreover there are still sales in the  shops, which I am really tired of at this time, when you enter a shop there are clothes everywhere and so messy you can't find anything!!

We where back at around 8 in the evening and had a nice dinner with the family! Today my throat is sore for some reason, but that won't stop me from enjoying the sun in the garden! 

We are travelling back to London on Saturday evening, so only 2 days left in Paris!

xx
















No comments:

Post a Comment