Saturday 6 July 2013

last weekend

I have just been too busy this week - I forgot to write about the
event last week - It was definitely a fun day and evening.
We started off with lunch at The May Fair Hotel and then we were
taken to the cinema at the hotel to watch some 3D previews.
Afterwards we were briefed by Indigo Blue about the day and
divided into groups for the "quest competition".
My team was called Schiaparelli lol :)... and I was the team captain in
charge of the ipad, the camera and the twitter account, too many things
at once! We had to go to the different Radisson Blu Edwardian hotels,
answer questions and do different tasks. It was so much fun - we also
ended up in the middle of London pride parade..! 
After the Quest we were transferred by coach to Radisson Blu Edwardian LHR,
we checked in and got ready for the evening dinner and party.
Dinner was so nice - different buffet style stations. I had prawn
and noddle stir fry, sushi, ribs and so on.. yummy!
During dinner they also announced the winning team and showed pictures
on a big screen taken during the day by ourselves.
My team didn't win, but apparently we came on 3rd place! :)
After this they opened up the dance floor, and we danced all night long,
really, after the party was over, some of us continued to the bar
and we stayed there until the cleaner had to throw us out haha ;)
So a really late night and a early start the day after to enjoy our
English Breakfast properly! The Coach took us back to central London
at 10:00, once I was home, I was dead and I have been feeling
really tired all this week.
Below a few pics from the night - more to come soon!
I was wearing this white dress from Topshop -  love the twist with the asymmetrical hem
Zara heels bought last year
Gold Rings from H&M & Gina Tricot
Chunky Bracelet from Reiss



































No comments:

Post a Comment