Sunday 21 July 2013

London, I'm Back!!

I touched down in London yesterday evening! It was sad to leave the
family, but all holidays come to an end unfortunately..

We spent our last days in Paris relaxing, sunbathing, visiting a shopping centre etc.. I bought a pair of heels from Mango and makeup from Sephora.

I can't wait until next holidays now, haha. But tomorrow I am back to work
and reality! Weather seems to be OK here in London still, but in Paris
the sun was very strong and it was quite warm in the evenings too, so yesterday when we arrived, I could feel the difference straight, there was
a colder breeze here.

Today I need to organise in the flat, clean, go food shopping, wash clothes etc..
If the weather clears up maybe I can use the roof top to top up my tan :)
Maybe we go for a quick drink in the evening to finish off our holidays!

I was wearing Skirt from Topshop, Top from H&M and flats from Zara
On my way to the shopping centre

I was wearing Ash Sneakers, Zara distressed Jeans, Kenzo Tee & Wera Sthlm bag
Time to go to the airport

At the airport

Waiting for the flight


Arrived to LHR


Finally Home Sweet Home #lovemynewtan

Souvenirs from the Airport - love laduree

New In
Heels from Mango /Blusher & Bronzer from Sephora


No comments:

Post a Comment