Monday 22 July 2013

Newness

So many new things are arriving to the shops - I need to stay away.. :)
 
Below are a few items from H&M that I fancy

Cropped Top
I got this one before going for holidays - love that it's cropped and you
can never go wrong with stripes
 

Halterneck Body
I grabbed this one in Paris at H&M Champs Elysees - it's sold out online now,
but I am sure it's possible to find it in the shops
 

Pleated Maxi Skirt
I saw this one in Paris too - but they didn't have my size and I didn't
really have time to try anyway - but I kind of like it
 

Swimsuit
Ok, I got this one too before going on holidays - I just love me some red..
Actually on the website it says swimsuit, but when I first saw this in the shop I thought
it was a body - and that's what I will use it as!
(Note! Runs small in size - I had to go up 2 sizes)
 

Vest Top
Saw this in Paris - my size was not available
 

Wraparound dress
Like the wrap on this dress and how it falls
 

Jersey Leggings
These leggings look quite basic, but the twist is the wraparound 
zips at the hem and they are ONLINE EXCLUSIVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment