Wednesday 28 August 2013

Oslo

Oslo has been great this year - because we have been so lucky with the weather, last year it was colder and I caught a cold!

Sunday:
I arrived Oslo quite late with train from Gothenburg, so I went straight to
our hotel, Radisson Blu Plaza, my colleague arrived from London,
so she had already checked in - we got a room on the 21st floor,
with amazing views! The hotel has 35 floors in total and it was really
nice and trendy!

Monday:
We had a lovely breakfast and then we had meetings with various clients
around town. It was a good and productive day, and all meetings went well.
We also had a nice lunch at Aker Brygge. After lunch we had a few more
visits and then we were done. As my sister lives in Oslo, I went to meet
up with her and we walked around and bought some candy and just had a
catch up! I went back to the hotel after to meet up with my colleague
for dinner. We went exploring the city and took some pics and finished
with dinner at Aker Brygge again. We went back to the hotel and had a
look at the popular Sky Bar - it was pretty late and it was not so busy -
we took some pics and then went to bed.

Tuesday:
We had another day full of meetings with existing and also
some new clients. In the afternoon we jumped on the train to
Kristiansand - it took 4 hours - very long! We arrived pretty late so
we went straight to the hotel to check in and then off to bed!

xx






























No comments:

Post a Comment