Sunday 15 September 2013

Cake & Bake Show

 Yesterday I went to Earls Court Exhibition centre for the Cake & Bake Show.
There were plenty of stands with cakes, chocolates, cupcakes, bakery items
and so on. So many sweet things - right now I don't want to see another
cake for a while.. lol
 
We were walking around looking at the stands, trying cakes and also
buying some pastries/cupcakes to take home. I bought a lovely raspberry
and white chocolate cupcake, and it tasted soo good!
 
The only disappointment was the lack of new ideas and new types of bakery
or pastry items. It was the usual things you are used to see, like:
fudge, marshmallows, chocolates, donuts, macarons, cupcakes..
I was hoping to see some new interesting things, like for example
"cronuts" that is a croissant-doughnut pastry that is pretty big in the US now,
 or what about "chocorons", which is suppose to be the "new" macaron
or ice-cream sandwiches.
 
We stayed for 3 hours, as there was a lot to see, but nothing really
caught my attention.
 
I was wearing:
Biker Jeans H&M
Jacket Zara
Scarf H&M
Wedges Zara
Bag Wera Stockholm
Ring H&M
 
 


 



















No comments:

Post a Comment