Tuesday 19 November 2013

Glossybox November

I got my first glossybox for month of November yesterday,
and I must admit that a simple box can really make such a difference on
a simple Monday.. :)
 
A while ago I thought, let me try what this is all about, so I decided I will
try it for a couple of months. I like to try and get to know new products,
so this is a good way to do just that and who knows I might
end up finding my favourite skin product or makeup product..
I was very excited to open my first box, like a child on Christmas.. lol

I am excited to try these products to see what I like and what I don't...
 


 
 
My Box this month contained the following 5 items:
 
Vichy - Life Serum & Smoothing/Illuminating crème
A unique product that helps transform the appearance of skins quality...
Helps protect your skin from the visible effects of stress, pollution, smoke or
an unbalanced diet
 
 
 
Emite Make Up - Micronized Eyeshadow - Dams
Emite Micronized Eye Shadow is completely free from oil, nickel, parabens and perfume.
Ideal for lens wearers or those with sensitive eyes
 
 
 
Yves Rocher France - Hand Cream
With an indulgent scent and an ultra-moisturising formula...
 
 
 
Elegant Touch - Rapid Dry for Nails
The ultimate cult beauty saviour for busy women on the go, with added
vitamin E dries nail polish in 60 seconds...
 
 
 
Agese Oils - Face Glow
Helps improve you skin's texture - The perfect elixir for face and décolleté ...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment