Wednesday 4 December 2013

Paris is always a good idea...

...except for when your not well and then you end up getting worse..
yep, that's what went down in Paris..
 
I have been absent a couple of days or so, but I was not well
and when I got to Paris I ended up with fever, stomach pain and all sorts..
a virus or something really hit me hard.
 
I am trying to recover, but my energy is 0 + working on top of that,
but trying to take one day at the time..
 
This weekend my sister is coming to London - so I am looking forward
to that, but other than that, I just need to rest really.
 
Except for lying in bed most of the time, I did manage to get out the last day
and we went to Disneyland. I haven't been there since I was 10 years old and
on a family vacation, it was abit nostalgic to be back :)
 
Below are a couple of photos from my Paris trip
 




No comments:

Post a Comment