Tuesday 21 January 2014

Aalborg

Greetings From Denmark!!

I arrived well to Aalborg mid-morning on Sunday and made my way
to the hotel, was surprised to see so much snow.
It was really cold and windy too, after checking-in at my hotel, I went
to check out the town and the locations for my meetings.
As it was Sunday almost all shops where closed, surprising, as even
in Sweden there are shops open until a certain time on Sunday's.
After walking down on the main streets, I finally found 1 shopping
centre that was open and managed to have a look around.
Cozy town, but it's hard to see everything in only 1 day.

On Monday I had a few meetings in Aalborg and then I took the train
to Frederikshavn for a meeting and afterwards I had to continue
my journey to Aarhus.

 
Love the contrast of the palm tree inside and the snow outside haha ;)


 
Kiss and goodbye, luv it!


 
Hotel Jomfru Ane - nice hotel and great location


 
My sgl bed - it was very comfy still

 
With my favourite sweater to keep me warm in the crazy cold


 
 
Time for meetings

No comments:

Post a Comment