Sunday 12 January 2014

Happy New Year!

So this New Year post came abit late, haha..

It's been a busy period straight after New Year's with work so I am 
trying to catch up with everything else now.

On Sunday I will be going to Denmark for my next business trip,
I am looking forward to that, as I haven't been in Denmark much previously.

I will be visiting clients in Aalborg, Aarhus & Copenhagen,
but of course I am most excited to be going to Copenhagen, as this will
be my very first time there. And since I am in Copenhagen,
I will be crossing the bridge to Malmö and also see some clients there and
then I will be heading straight to Gothenburg for a long weekend,
to see my family and friends, it's been too long!

This week I went to the annual leisure dinner at Hilton,
we had a lovely 3-course dinner and then they had a Irish comedian
entertaining us, he was pretty funny.. lol

I was wearing
Black skirt from H&M Conscious Collection
Black Knit with lace from ZARA





No comments:

Post a Comment