Sunday 10 August 2014

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday - the weather was great and I had a lovely day.

I went for a blowdry in the morning to get my hair done, the hair feels 
so soft and nice afterwards, I can really get used to getting blowdry's regularly..

I later met up with my friend in Knightsbridge and we went for lunch 
at Bar Boulud at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, a really nice place with good 
food, they serve a mix of French and American style food, they are famous 
for their burgers, so I had a burger of course ;) it was really good, we also 
tried a really special cocktail, KOKO ALFONSO, a mix of koko kanu, 
mango puree, apricot liqueur and lime, what was so special about it was 
that it was served in a big ice ball, you have like 20 min to drink up 
as otherwise it will start melting and end up on the plate under. 
I think it added to the excitment that it was a "limited availability" cocktail lol ;)

After dinner, we had shopping on our mind, so we started at Harvey Nics 
and walked our way down Brompton Road to Harrods, I even managed to 
get a quick peek in H&M and walked out with a dress :)
I had fun doing what I enjoy the most, we were browsing for the new 
season so to say, there are so many nice things, I can hardly wait for 
winter, haha, even if I love summer more!

 







 





 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment